Today We Did our oral exams. I had to do two question pertaining to the music industry. The oral exams were recorded. Other then that we didn't do a whole lot in class today.
Number 9
On tuesday we reviewed for our first test. We went trhough some of the questions refreshing them into our brains incase we had trouble with any of them. We ended up postponing the test until monday, I believe.
Number 8
Today in class we started to review the first few chapters. Doc. Chris is getting us prepped for our first test. We went over question we might see on the test, and possible oral questions that we will have to argue for or against.
direction of class:
were slowly progressing to a fuller understanding of how media impacts everyday events from politcal economic and social stances..
Group:
I have finished my outline, the rest of the group is working hard on finishing theirs if not have already finished now. They are working real hard, and doing a great job!
Number 7
today I learned how that a twitter account can be used as free advertisement....who knew?
Today we got into groups, named our groups and made accounts for twitter, blogger, and gmail. actualy on a wierd note, gmail asked me to put down a backup email, a failsafe incase i forgot my password, after i put in my yahoo account it automaticly knew my real last name....thats some scary shit
Number 6
Today I relearned reasons to not trust google....they sell your information to advertisers and corporations...and now they have a deal with the NSA..sounds great that everyone is on the grid, huh? Also I learned that when it comes to working with businesses, getting a job, or even negotiating a contract you want them to work with the terms you have given them, not the terms they give you. Most importantly though know when your getting screwed so you can prevent it!
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/micro-markets/google-eff-defends-right-to-sell-adwords/1019
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/09/google-spy/
http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/09/google-spy/
Doc had me do research to find out if google actually sells your information. I couldn't find any information while using the google search engine. But after switching to yahoo search I was able to find that last link, and other pointing to the answer of YES!
No comments:
Post a Comment